Club Rum strongly encourages visitors to the festival to enjoy rum in all its glory, but to drink responsibly. Club Rum is a strong believer of quality over quantity. By purchasing a ticket to Club Rum you agree to the following house rules:
- The legal minimum age for consuming alcohol is 18 years. The organization and security staff may ask for identification to verify the age of visitors. Visitors under 18 are not permitted to visit the festival.
- Visitors are strongly advised to eat well before and during the festival. In addition to food, visitors are strongly advised to drink plenty of water between samples and occasionally even take a break from sampling. Therefore you will find water coolers throughout the venue where you can also rinse your tasting glass.
- In the interest of a nice festival atmosphere and especially the health of visitors, the exhibitors will not provide samples to someone they think has consumed too much alcohol. The organization has the right – either with or without giving a warning – to deny access to the festival and / or to have you removed from the venue if you, in the opinion of the organization:
a) are under the influence of alcohol and you are a danger to yourself and / or others and / or cause disturbance;
b) are violent or threatening others with violence and / or committing other offenses;
c) are unwilling to follow instructions given to you by the organisation.
- Security and First Aid assistants are available during all sessions of the festival to ensure the safety and health of employees, visitors and exhibitors.
- Every ticket is valid for only one session or masterclass and this is specified on each ticket.
- Tots are the official currency at the festival. One Tot represents a value of € 1. Tots can be purchased during the festival from the organisation.
- During the entire event, the organization will do everything possible to protect people and goods. The organization, however, specifically disclaims all liability:
a) due to the effects of alcohol in the broadest sense;
b) for damage to people and property, in the broadest sense of the word, by anyone or anything;
c) as a result of transactions, in the broadest sense of the word, between visitors, exhibitors and / or employees from the venue.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the venue except the designated smoking area.